Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-02-28, 04:53   Link #1031
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
If you went out more you'd feel more confident. ^_^. I am being totally serious right now. I am not making fun of you. Lets get that clear. It's just eaiser to be direct. Once you post in a thread like this. You put yourself out there. But I like you.... So I am serious. No matter how it comes out.
FIRST!

I want you to say. "Fuck Her!" Go ahead...say it. "Fuck Her!"

You said it? Now about confidence. You are better off without her. You will wake one morning and wonder what the hell was the matter with you anyway.
(might be sooner if another chick gets you whipped)

You guys kill me with this confidence thing. I know it's easier said than done.
(Because "ugly" is not a nice word. We will use "Facially-Impaired People")

"Facially-Impaired People"... Especially guys. Are the most aggressive and bag the prettiest women. You know why? Because the have nothing to lose. So you have to think like a "Facially-Impaired Person" and say to yourself ..."I have nothing to lose" Then just go and kick it. Just don't be a rude, ass. Otherwise if you relax you should be fine.

People concentrate to much on the "What if he/she says no." and never think"What if she says yes."
"Facially-Impaired People"...think about the latter. (They have to) *no offense or anything*

and TW...
Thinking about the "How's" and "Why" you broke up. Won't get you anywhere. Stop doing that!

Don't jump into a shallow relationship. Seriously ...You should go out.

When you see a woman think "I have nothing to lose". You are witty. That's a dangerous weapon. Women love guys who make us laugh. We will over look any defect he has, if he's funny. If the girls are honest they will say say "She's right" (They're remembering the jerks the dated that way) jk.<--really not a joke.

Anything else?
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote