Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-01, 21:14   Link #1038
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
WTH?! Isn't the point of this thread--making the need "Blow-up Dolls" for blow-up dolls,obsolete?

Uh. Uh...No Pery Fantasies Allowed!

Let me help you, so in turn--I can help some lonely girl. We out number you guys. There are lot more lonely girls than there is guys.

Seriously...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Its just something I noticed. Going by the guys who picked me up and people I see in and know in my personal life or in general.
And as far as I know, the girls here are pretty material and go for good-looking guys. Never ceases to amaze me how some girls can attempt to act cute and innocent in front of a rich friend of mine (he is a lolicon like me ) just to chip off his allowance.)

I feel that dating anime girls on a weekly basis by watching their anime is much better than dealing with such girls IRL. This is a personal preference, follow it or not is up to you.
*Record Skip*

No you didn't...

There are GUYS who do the exact same thing. This is not a battle of the sexes. It's about dating. If you like anime girls better. Just say...I prefer 2-D girls. You don't have to insult women to do it. That could be why you can't get a date and nothing to do with money at all. :stare:

I could understand that.---I feel the same way. (Find I prefer 2-D males. See guy in the avatar/sig?....That's my boo!)

Unfortunately my boyfriend does not.

The only thing you need to know is women and men think differently. (Don't try to figure us out. Just try to play the game ^0^)

There are women like that. If she's a skank like that only looks at money. Get some hit and dump her. Or the hell with her, you don't need a chick like that.

Don't label all women like that. If you persist in thinking that. How can you trust any girl likes you? We are not all like that.

Most of date with our hearts (except the whores, they do it with other parts ^0^).

We have to like you, love you or, feel we can love you within five minutes of meeting you. -- Guys do not think like that.

You ever heard the saying "It's a womans prerogative to change her mind"? It's because we can be convinced we really like a guy, we thought we didn't by that guy if he plays his cards right...

Advice for the ladies

If you are at a party and you wonder why a guy hasn't talked to you all night.

It's because he's watched you turn down guy after guy all night. I know some were "Facially Impaired," Too Short or Ewww <--those I give you a pass for.

Thing you have to understand is. Guys don't judged other guys They only say that about cute guys. They can tell if he's "Facially Impaired"

Even guys who seem the most confident have to have a ego-booster.

"What?! She's talking to that dude!! Oh I know I can get her"

If they see you not mingling with any guy, they will just think you are cold. You are going to have to flirt with some of those rejects...NOT LEAD THEM ON...JUST FLIRT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
lol I loved that "Facially-Impaired People" motivational speech =p you're awesome like that.
Thank you. You are awesome too *huggles* Despite your filler sickness :P

More than than that you understand I wasn't making in fun of you, right?

I won't make fun of any of you
. I am just going to give it to you straight. It's the best way. You asked and I know I can help since I am a chick--who can think like a guy.

Plus I can spot game, and I got's game. It really doesn't sound good when a chick says this...but I HAVE experience

Game isn't what you say--it's how you play it.

You (TW) need to to get over what you can't change. Until you do that, you won't be able to date.

You can get advice online, but you can't find your match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Talking about facially impaired I am one. I got big lips which are slightly slanted (due to a gangfight 6 years ago which "reoriented" my jaw...).

I hope you weren't offended.... I was trying not to be offensive.
It's the best way I could say it. I don't like to call real people that Characters can't type...it's not nice.

I am sorry to say there are shallow people like that. You don't need those kind. Those lips are doing you a favor...

At the same time...

You could work around that. You see "All that glitters isn't gold" but there is a such thing as "packaging."
Quote:

If you aren't going to get plastic surgery. Forget about the shit you can't change. Instead work around it.

. Find a hairstyle that takes attention away from your lips. To make the damage, appear less severe.

3. Always try to look your best. (Note: You don't have to wear expensive clothes to do that)

...Just for you.:stare: Get off your ass and put some effort in to it. And I don't expect you to trick(spend money just so a person will like you)---but you could spend a little money Don't be so damn cheap.

5. Figure your good qualities and put them onto to display. If you are person that people tell they are funny. I mean laughing with you not at you....or making fun of you. If you're witty..USE IT. That's a truly a dangerous weapon in the hands of any man.

Don't make sexist comments, or tell everything you are truly thinking--she doesn't love you, yet.

7 Don't lie. It just ends badly..

. Remember if she doesn't appreciate you for who you are. Think "Fuck her! " don't let it bruise your ego. That's just life...

Just try to kick it to somebody else. It's why its called dating. You are only a "dog" if you act like one. If you are committed and you still sleep around. Or you're just a complete "asshole/pig/chauvinist---that sorta thing. You are free to ask any number of girls out you want to.

Sometimes an "Facially Impaired Person" can become Beautiful and an Beautiful person can start to appear "Facially Impaired" ---the more you get to know them. Keep that in mind.

I can't think of anything else atm, anyone else?

Last edited by hakisak; 2009-03-01 at 21:27. Reason: added to it
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote