View Single Post
Old 2012-02-01, 14:23   Link #803
Shikijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Because I LOVE MECHA. I LOVE ACTION. I LOVE SEEING BATTLES. I don't want to see this EVOL morph into a romantic comedy that has little action--this is a Seinen damn it. (It is a Seinen right?) Seinen and Shounen are my preferred Genre (Yaoi is special) I want to see combining mecha and fancy fighting moves. I want to see a clash of steel--er whatever metal Aquarion is made of
Seinen and shounen are technically not "genres" but simply classifications for magazines. Those terms were not meant for anime. Anyway, not all mecha series have battles in each episode, but it's not a problem because build up is good too.
Quote:
I also want LUNAR AND MARS!!! I liked them just as much as I did Solar Aquarion.
Mars is now Gepalt, though it looks more like Omega. The third form of Evol as seen in the preview looks like Mars and Lunar combined. It does have the sword of Mars.
Quote:
I prefer the original one over Aquarion Evol
While I like the original more, the Evol has been growing on me... it does look like it came out of "Pimp my ride", but it has its charm.

And while I don't like the fact pieces detach during transformation, I like that the torso joins directly with the legs in all transformations (or at least so it seems). It's like it could turn into a robot with just two vectors.
Shikijin is offline   Reply With Quote