View Single Post
Old 2012-07-18, 14:05   Link #22514
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
No, it's not hard.
Because no one was alive at the time.
So how can they not get over something they never experienced in the first place?

I can understand old people being bitter about what they actually remember, but this just makes no sense to me.
Welcome to personal pride manipulated by state ideology.

The Chinese have around 5000 years of culture, and there are some fogies who took China's rise as "finally off the hook of white-skinned oppressors and putting them on ours". What these dummies don't realise that either way, darwinism kicking in means that we will still have oppressors; this time being one of our own race.

Maybe we should just cull those who like to think of their race as superior instead of seeing another as a human being; living in SEA and having expatriates from China shows that some bastards are no different from the "Causcasian demons" the locals often have a terse relationship with, they are so pathetic to even do what it takes to eat their fellow human beings, even the local Chinese too.

Four legs good, two legs better. Animal farm much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
1. grandparents and great grand parent who did live through that period pass along a lot stuff to the next generation.

2. movies/tv, that period of Chinese history is very popular in movies and tv with "tragic last stands"
The last thing I want is having my friends turn against me just because my ancestor assassinated one of theirs, or burned down their village. The next generation should not bear the sins of their ancestors - unless they do not repent and continue what the family line does.

There are unpleasant pasts that are best left buried under the ground - you can dig for ancient gold; however you will dig up skeletons as well. And how long can you hide those skeletons until someone outside of the excavation crew learns about it?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.