View Single Post
Old 2009-08-25, 00:42   Link #1077
mike_s_6

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...705d5929ebb996

XN-RAISER Story (Saji), 3G Story (Tieria), some NEO-HED specifications.

Appropriately, I found this, don't know the source though:

XN-Raiser Seravee [I hereby name Seravee "King of Overdone"]

And as usual, my take on the story parts. Saji and Tieria are in their expected attitudes:

Quote:
The story of "GNR-010/XN XN RAISER", Saji's POV.
Thinking that he should be able to defend himself, Saji goes into a battle simulator in the 0-Raiser's cockpit, but he kept being shot down. "If it's a Gundam at least... it would be stronger..." slipped out from him.

Red Haro heard this complaint and said, "Gundam impossible, Gundam impossible".

"I know!" Saji retorted.

"But, 0-Raiser can be made stronger." Immediately following that, Red Haro changed the data of 0-Raiser into XN-Raiser.

"Fight, fight." Red Haro arbitrarily started the simulator and thrust him towards the enemy mobile suits.

"Fight!" Saji thought, and in the next moment the XN-Raiser destroyed the enemy. Though Saji was surprised with the XN-Raiser's fighting strength, he couldn't fight such a violent fight, and thought that he has no choice but to fight his own battle.

The story of "GN-008GNHW/3G Seravee Gundam GNHW/3G", Tieria's POV.
Before the final battle, Tieria went to Sumeragi's room. He showed to her several plans to strengthen the Gundams. It is necessary for them to select the equipment matched for the mission beforehand.

"If only I have Veda right now..." he murmured.

But Sumeragi laughingly replied to him, "It's fine. Because even without Veda, you have been continuously helpful."

Tieria felt good in being trusted. He said that they should avoid using the 3G, which has Sem attached to it, and proposed that the B equipment is the most suitable. "I think the strength given by such equipment is suited for a decisive battle. Because the Innovators despises us humans, if we add power-ups, surely they will respond proportionally. More than a useless trap, I think our chances of winning are better if we use this [B equipment]."

Politely refusing Sumeragi's offer to take some strong alcohol she recommends, he goes back to his own room. In silence, Tieria imagines a scenario where he can freely use the 3G for a small time. The power that he can overwhelmingly rule out is sweet [it really says "sweet"]. But he hasn't felt the charm in this since the olden days. Fighting with all his strength with companions who trusted him was more important.
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote