View Single Post
Old 2014-03-23, 20:27   Link #2654
tntsgoboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
You seem to be quick to form an opinion based on what a few people write. Nicely done good sir, you're the epitome of the internet masses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
And you are making your opinion about manga when you openly admitted that you didnt read it... And you really still dont want us to judge you?

There was a lot of progress in last two years and whats important- most of characters develop a lot... Ofc their childhood story or final girl for Raku isnt solved, but its obvious that it will be answered in last arc of manga...

And i dont understand why people are still raging that much about "filler" chapters... Chapters like last one i could just read whole day and i would never be tired of them... So emotional, so good...
I personally find the fact that nothing much has happened in this manga to be "crazy". That is my opinion and I am entitled to that. Is that hard to understand =) ? Ill read all of it in a few hours. Probably take me two days. Though I get the idea that I'll have the same opinion. Let's try to remain friendly.
tntsgoboom is offline   Reply With Quote