View Single Post
Old 2011-07-28, 16:33   Link #2842
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
@Da Capo II: If you enjoyed Da Capo 1, you will likely enjoy II as well even though I think DC1 main lead was better. Yukiyoshi is imho one of the worse prota's in the VNs I've played. Tell me once you are done with it, then I can copy & past my reply from OMF here .
Only an hour or so in, but yeah the main guy is pretty lame at times. Still enjoyable so far. And sure, gonna throw down my opinion when I finish it, no prob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Bad ends, alternate routes, or just a slight change in dialogue.
Around the net, some say that one particular bad-end near the end of the game was awesome. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
Kamidori is great, even though the characters and story are complete ass. Very addicting gameplay. Its "prequel" Himegari Dungeon Meister was a better game, in my opinion.
Never played that one ether, but yeah, I've seen talks around forums who say the same thing. I don't know, from the looks of it the game has that atmosphere that draws me in. The presentation or the art, not really sure but I would like to play it someday. Well, with understanding hopefully.