View Single Post
Old 2012-12-29, 20:02   Link #878
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
*lol*

Awesome! The funny thing is that I can absolutely "see" it's still her. But hot damn, what a change!
I honestly couldn't. When I saw the monochrome version of that picture at the beginning of the chapter I thought they'd introduce another girl. Was a pleasant surprise though.

It was also the saving grace for an otherwise annoying and strange arc that didn't really make it apparent where it's heading and quite frankly I'm still not really sure. Was it about establishing Je Gu's next big rival after redhead has been dealt with? Was it about Moon? Wild's High's upcoming all out war with some gangs? For me it was too many things stuffed in there and strange plot cuts (e.g. Queen suddenly disappearing), not to mention recurring plot devices - After the 5th time one of the smalltime gangsters yelled at and attacked one of Wild's before getting his ass kicked I wanted to kill myself.

The only thing I thought was well executed was showing greyhead's inner conflict about whether he was being too soft compared to his brother.

So yea I'm still waiting for an arc that shows where this series wants to go.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote