View Single Post
Old 2008-01-19, 10:22   Link #82
DwArD
mAnIaC

I still don't like the idea of the Gundams getting caught. In the previous Gundam series, there are cases of Gundams getting caught but its not like all those captured Gundams contain secrets that will severely tip the balance of the war. Gundam 00 is different. Its like all the factions are craving for the GN Drive inside the Gundams. Why would they want something that's powering a war machine? Something just tells me the odd of them using the GN Drive for the right purpose is pretty low. Should the three (or should I say four?) Gundams got captured, the different factions will most probably try to develop their own super MS and by then, the whole world will be in a bigger mess.

I'm pretty sure the top brass in Celestial Beings realised that as well so they built the Thrones just in case something like this happen. This is just a guess but I'm hoping the new Gundams and Meisters will blast in and save the 4 (or 5?) Gundams. Then again, I'll love to see someone go into Heero mode and start pressing the red button.