View Single Post
Old 2010-11-09, 23:59   Link #56
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I don't think many people know this, but with the amount of IP to buy one tier 3 rune, you can fill up nines Tier 1 runes of the same type, and get about 60% effectiveness of said type. For example, a Tier 3 Mark of Desolation is 410 IP, and it gives 1.66 ArPen, while a Tier 1 give 0.9 ArPen, while only costs 30 IP. Don't dismiss Tier 1 rune .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Also for the record, Poppy ain't a tank. She's an 'carry assassin' much like Akali. In fact, her ultimate actually DISCOURAGES people from attacking her, so yeah... lol
She is an anti-carry, and will remain as one forever. Her passive makes her tougher, but that doesn't mean she's a tank. She can't tank, period.
I love how she drops a carry in a blink of eye, while their teams is helplessly looking that happens.

And Shen is a good tank, mainly because of Taunt. Usually I'll lv up my skills based on the situation. Lot of team combat is going to happen? Max taunt. Being harassed and your team is on a losing side? Max shield. Your team is ganking continuously? Max his Blade. His ulti is godsend, though, and people mostly know Shen just for that.