View Single Post
Old 2010-11-18, 23:42   Link #80
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharfan View Post
Oh, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but one of my friends made a suggestion for what Itachi could have given Naruto, today. Tsukyomi (possibly along with a sharingan?). Just think about it, how much sense it would make if that was his 'gift'.
I think that would be a horrible idea. Sharingan needs more limits and weaknesses, not more hax abilities. Thou some genjutsu proofing could be cool if the 9 tails doesn't act like the 8 when tame.

I'm really looking forward to this war. This is the most interesting nartuo has been since the chuunin exam IMO. Sure its cool to see sharingan battles and sage mode, but that puppet bomb tactic was AWSOME!! This is the kind of ninja battling I want to see. Not some DBZ power up race. Pluss in a war you can kill ANYBODY. Truly useless characters like Tenten and Kiba could make an impact on the story with their deaths in a war.

Personally I hope Sakrua or Neji dies. Not because I don't like them, but because having them die would take creative effort that has been missing in the naruto seires as of late.