View Single Post
Old 2012-01-24, 15:56   Link #6308
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
Now you're arguing about pregnancy, while your other post was about "horny boys". Implying that boys are "horny" and it's awesome for them to fuck their teachers, while girls are innocent little sheep who don't know what they are doing is sexism at its best. There are still ways to avoid pregnancy (condoms or other contraceptives) and becoming a father and having to pay child support is a serious consequence for boys, too.
Interesting.
I never wrote any of that, where did you read that?

I am a man and I do remember what hormones do to boys of that age, so I can say they are indeed "horny" at all times.
I am not a woman however, so I can't just make something up. But nice you still lay those words into my mouth anyway.
See that is the problem, when you call someone sexist in a discussion about sex. The example about pregnancy shall show you that there is indeed an inherent difference between sexes and not ignoring that difference in a sexual related discussion is not sexist.

I would explain to you how unwanted pregnancy is in fact a not so uncommon problem with teenage girls of young age, but you will just twist my words around anyway...
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote