Thread: Gai's power
View Single Post
Old 2004-09-17, 09:48   Link #57
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I don't remember to have ever say that they're better in every single area, their overall strength is just far higher than the other.
Gai is more than probably better than Oro in Taijutsu but he would be still crushed in a fight against him.

And being trained by the 4th, the greatest hero of Konoha, doesn't seem to be enough to gain a reputation such as the Sannin for Kakashi and his (dead?) comrade.
The Sannin are just way stronger than almost anyone in the show.

Yes he did, as Oro was crushing the 3rd easily and without sweating with his two undead summons before Sandaime summon a God of Death, the level of the Edo Tensei among Oro's jutsu doesn't matter it simply wasn't a difficult fight for him at this point of the combat.

The fact is that Itachi wasn't in trouble even once during this fight which barely lasted one minute, that actually Kakashi didn't even find a moment to attack him.
And messed up? Don't exagerate, the effort to use the Tsukiyomi make him sweat a little and breath a little more heavily during a few second, nothing else.
... My point was that Gai strength isn't like a ant to say The Hulk compared to Tsunade's. It may be or it may not, but even from what we've seen it's not. I doubt he'd go all out against someoen not up to his level.

Hmm... did Oro's jutsu need effort to use? No. Itachi did, obviously the Tsukiyomi doesn't leave you completely well of. Itachi used at least some effort in it. I remember yous aying something about extreme concetrtion or something like that in some Itachi thread or it may even be this one. But does someoen you beat extremely easy need any concentration?
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote