View Single Post
Old 2013-03-16, 17:47   Link #283
YourIdeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Now, the only bad thing I have to say about the sixth episode was that making a Jikochuu out of a cameraman that was filming Makoto's segment at Mana's in no way made sense to me.
It would have made sense had it been a jealous, rival chef or hungry customer not wanting to wait until the filming would be over.
I guess that as for the rival chef story the writers would be pulling out on that one for a later episode.

But, everything else about the fight was gorgeous, and I pretty much enjoyed the Pig Jikochuu since it only cared about overeating rather than fighting, which made the whole ruckus not a real fight but a comedy episode.
It wasn't a cooking competition, and the store was probably closed that day. I think it's fair to assume that the pawns aren't going to be anyone significant, since the villains just target whoever has a half-hearted selfish thought. It's not like Heartcatch where the villains take advantage of people's actual worries. The targets so far have had minor issues like "I wish I could cut the line" or "I wish there wasn't a street-light there". Jealous idol girl was about the closest to breaking the norm but even she's like "Oh nevermind, she's much better than me."
YourIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote