View Single Post
Old 2011-01-02, 07:01   Link #9225
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
The same could be said for cartridges too, what with the talk in A's about Intelligent Devices being too fragile to fully support the cartridge system, but seeing that more and more Armed and Intelligent Devices are being outfited with them, I'm not so sure any more.
That's what I'm thinking as well. Cartridge can be the new standard to increase mage's capability.

Quote:
None of the cast can outblast a TSAB warship so far, not even Hayate, the nuker in the team. Given Mid's apparent high-level technology, it's not impossible for them to have come up with blueprints for weapons that could out-fight magi (at least on a one-to-one scenario).

The question, once again, is whether they're willing to actually implement those designs and risk public criticism.
Yeah, plus as I've brought up, there's no reason why the machines can't be use to cast spells if they're run on magic. I mean, if a tiny staff and do that much, there's no reason why a tank or a heli can't as well.

Quote:
Heh? Why so?
Nay, I mean that alot of detailed specifics in Nanoha are theories and no concrete info.

Quote:
As far as I know, natural talent, training and preferably with a device best suited to the magus' style.
Hmm not exactly what I had in mind... Okay, Specifically what does the Link Core do? Is it the source of magic? Or is it the part that 'shape' the spell?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote