View Single Post
Old 2013-10-12, 16:06   Link #160
Shockingly
Sweet Perfume Mist ♥..♪

[snip]

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
So.... does anyone else think that the dwarf army's invasion of the toy factory will take place at nightfall? I'm thinking this will be the case because it was pointed out a few times already that the toy people (Thunder Soldier included) follow some sort of strict curfew where they return to the factory at midnight. So maybe the soldier will use this to his advantage and lead his army to the factory as he follows the curfew's rules. And if that is indeed the case, I wonder how many of Dofla's officers will be guarding the factory? I see no reason why it WOULDN'T be guarded since the warlord himself is already aware of the factory destruction plan. Perhaps this will be when Pica finally makes his appearance....?
It's a possibility. But I can't remember one arc that had fights during the night time in One Piece.
It's a good theory though.

And Doflamingo doesn't know that his factory is being targeted for destruction, he is only aware of the situation with Caesar. Violet was dispatched to find out what the Straw Hats plans are by reading Sanji's mind.

Last edited by monir; 2013-10-12 at 16:54.