Thread: Licensed Strawberry Panic!
View Single Post
Old 2006-08-27, 22:14   Link #1111
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilium
Don't think so,but why not?

I would too prefer such ending,Amane is just too dull,all the time playing prince on white horse character,it's really annoying and boring,and Yaya is just such emotional character,she can't be pushed aside for whole serie(second season would be needed),I too hope Hikari finnaly understand with who she should be really with.
Also I just think that better pair for Nagisa would be Tamao,afterall Tamao-chan too deserves some prize at the end of serie,beside for me Nagisa/Tamao couple is just much cuter than Nagisa/Shizuma,but we all know it will end that way.
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
engaged hm...a guy or a girl in this case? . It doesnt really explain what *gender* is Miyuki is marrying with. But im assuming is a female i suppose since is a yuri anime ^^

Cant see Miyuki being engadged to a female. She comes from a high class family i cant see the family being ok with girl/girl marriage. most likely its a marriage of convience combining to great families into one or merging companies