View Single Post
Old 2006-10-29, 07:43   Link #50
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by rei View Post
Well, apparently 'some other' people think so. But it's their opinion though. Maybe because she put up a straight face for most of the time. Even at that part when she lied to Jun that she shared some knowledge with him because Jun is her medium. That part crack me up a lot.

And as you said, Kana is well...Kana I really can't find the right words to express why I like her...for now. She's really something. kashira~
I can see why some might find her boring, but to be honest I love her aristocratic nature, and she is easily one of the more complex dolls (I find Kana and Sueseiseki are two more of the dolls). But to be honest, I don't think you can accuse any of the dolls of being completely shallow or one dimensional. They all have nice development, and their own quirks and motives.

And Kana is love. I hope to see more of her in the third season, because she has got some of the least screentime out of the dolls.