Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-07, 15:26   Link #22391
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Akua's tears at the seal breaking will probably be her last bit of joy. Because i can only see 2 things happening here. Inner Moka who will most def not be happy about the final memento of her mother being destroyed will awaken with vengeance.

If that doesnt happen when Tsukune arrives and see's that the seal has been broken and that 2 of his most precious friends are laying on the floor either dead or seriously wounded. He is going to tear Akua's apart. I actually think this might be too much to bare for Tsukune and it will send him into fit of rage.

At this point i am 100% sure that Akua can not defeat Tsukune in his current or will be current state. The loss of outer Moka might actually break what remains of his seal in his grief he may very well go into a rampage. Also, the more power he releases the very thing they were trying to keep sealed will be closer awakening because of the blood flowing in his veins.

The wait is going to suck ass but its going to be interesting to see what happen.s I have no problem saying that if Akua dies i will not shed a single tear i might actually just drink a beer to her demise. Iv never liked her and never will but she has a been a great villain