View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 18:57   Link #103
Darkmatterx76

I don't think it was just Shun's introverted nature that did him in. He said in the previous episode that he believed that the adults knew about everything that happened and had been watching them all this time. That is A LOT of stress for someone to handle every day for two years.

One thing I don't get is the previous episode where Shun seems to send out some sort of wave of energy that causes the visiting leader to leave the room. When this happens they zoom in on Shun's face and he makes this evil little grin as if he did it on purpose. Maybe I'm just misreading the expression because of the art style because that doesn't fit with Shun's character at all, even Karma Shun.

My last little thought. A lot is explained now but I still don't see a valid reason to "vanish" children that have weaker Cantus powers. If anything, Shun's case shows that a society of Cantus users isn't really viable and will probably some day lead to the end of humanity, or humanity as they know it. If anything, they should be trying to get rid of people with high PK and letting people with weak/no PK have children to try to cut off this current branch of evolution.