View Single Post
Old 2009-06-30, 03:23   Link #172
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
yeah, it is pretty decent. It started off with potential and just progressed worse and worse till the end. I doubt they'll make a 2nd season out of it, but you really don't know what they'd do these days... I was totally shocked at the news of Kuroshitsuji getting a 2nd season. With that kind of an ending (and the anime is worse than decent), there shouldn't be ANY sequels whatsoever.
The Black Butler is a different case. that is actually about selling to fan girls rather than making a decent show...... *suddenyl has a bad feeling about 07-Ghost too

...but that is away from the point. It'll really depends when well the fans get fed up, I think. May be it is just me, Regios is kinda getting over propagandized. There is already 3 seperate manga series going on for it, complete version of Legend anime being made, the third side story series beign written... etc etc. It feels like the franchise is over doing itself, and I doubt the readers outside the core fans is going to bother or have the energy to put up with all this. At worst, some casual fans might starting to get disgusted.