View Single Post
Old 2006-12-30, 23:56   Link #46
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Love

The episode was very impressive since Light is pressured on how to contact and find the second Kira without allowing the investigation team to gain an edge over him to that clue.

L reaction to Kira 2nd slipping out about the existence of the Death Gods took me by surprise. I wonder what was the real deal with L when he made all the fright drama about the Death Gods?
Is he playing fool with the investigation team, because his suspicion percentage about Light being Kira has not subsided yet, and therefore, he's concealing an interpretation clue from the team that might help him to deduce on Kira's killing method?

Unfortunately, I must express dissatisfaction on how Misa conducted her response in the video tape. She got loose of her fan worship for Kira, that without prudence let out the hints about the "Death God eyes" and the "Shinigami".
Her foolishness doesn't earn her either respect nor praise from Light. Quite on the contrary, Misa, I may daresay, has no spine, and she's more of spoiled child that possessing the Death Note can do away anything to whim.

She's susceptible and malleable to be manipulated and throw away once her usefulness expires.

And seriously doesn't anyone here notices, as I did, that Misa behaves or draws some connotations to a California valley girl? Except that she's kind of pretty weird, on the occult stuff (did anyone look at the dolls in her room?), and she's more like sort of the gothic fashion.