View Single Post
Old 2011-11-27, 07:39   Link #27
Realist_Classic
Casual prosumer of anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiDamien View Post
Honestly i think this is the most pathetic episode among the 8 episodes. For an episode that's supposed to focus on fights, its fights are really pathetic. For starters , its freaking obvious that the UE ain't putting in any efforts. The writers better have a really good reason when they reveals who the UE really are.
The UE is probably just skirmishing and gathering data. We know that the UE have many mobile suits at their disposal. And besides, if they wanted to take out the colony, they would've simply just launched those purple missiles.

Quote:
I have got no problem with Titus being wrestler-based and i was pretty curious to see it in action. But the practicability of its weapons are at times questionable. I wonder about the alogrithms of the AGE system , basically how the hell did it come up with an answer like smashing the enemy with its fists when there isn't any beam weaponery on its fist or why didn't it consider beam-blades etc.
My guess is that the AGE system determined that ranged beam weaponry aren't very effective, and given Flit's poor marksmanship, it might be better to go melee. I for one thinks that it actually fits the character quite well. After all, Flit's a hands-on sort of guy.

Quote:
With only a few episodes left for this generation, i'm pretty curious as to how they will handle the characters like Yark, Woolf etc and relate them to the next gen.
My question is why did the UE destroy their fallen brethren in the first episode, but evidently has no qualms storing a fully-operational mobile suit at a well-known mechanic's shop. Unless, of course, the Yark isn't really UE.

Quote:
I get a feeling Woolf will be frozen in some kind of sleep and reawaken when Flit's son gets his gundam.
That would make a fun running gag.
Realist_Classic is offline   Reply With Quote