View Single Post
Old 2011-04-11, 21:43   Link #831
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
isn't it a bit chovinistic calling them lesbians?.......at least they are extreme feminists, perhaps man-haters, but not necessarily lesbians.......................of course, I know it doesn't matter, cause these comments are directed to fictional characters, but still....

also, to blitz1/2, and everybody else, if you are making any comment on the 7° volume, please make use of the spoiler tag, because some people, like me, can't read japanese, and have to wait for translations from sites like bakatsuki, or for the blessed summaries from kuroishinigami, who actually uses said tag.........By no means I'm trying to offend someone, but I also admit that this is a complaint, so if I offended or bothered someone, I apologize
They were confirmed as lesbians during volume 5 after Autumn escaped and reported back to Scholl.

Also, is it true that Tabane is the leader of PT? Or that more Imageboard crackpot theories.