View Single Post
Old 2006-04-18, 15:42   Link #79
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST
In Saint Seiya, everything is dependant on cosmos.
I don't think so... When Ikki fought Shaka he push his cosmos highter than Shaka's... but he didn't win... He just tryed selfdestroying and end with Shaka between 2 demensions... Shaka was able to come back but not Ikki (since Shaka asked Mu to bring him back).
Mu's cosmos was highter than Myu but without psychokinesis, he would not have been able to escape Myu's Fairy Throning. Myu's cosmos may be lower than the gold saints but his specific skill that nobody except Mu (and maybe Shaka and Kanon) would have done great disaster if Mu wasn't the one who fought with him... remember what Niobe did to Aldebaran, remember how Kasaa owned Seiya, Shun and Hyoga, how Seiya lost against Rune and Pharao.
So you may have greatest cosmo, if your skills don't allow you to counter attacks which are not based only on horse power (Starlight Extinction, Psychokinesis, Tenbu Horin, Another Dimension, Fairy Throning, Deep Fragrance etc...)... you may not win.

Quote:
I don't think Mu's is as strong as Radamanthys, and I believe he's even a bit overrated. If you've read the manga, you'd see his state after receiving Camus most basic technique, Diamond Dust.
I read the manga and I also saw him doing "Steven Seagal" with Death Mask and his less powerful attack swallowing the strongest attacks of 2 gold saints (his most powerful attack is Stardust Revolution). He defeated one of the most powerful specters (Giant said that Myu's power was feared... by all Specters (including the Judges)... so I don't think that he is over-rated (but Shaka...)
I saw his state... but I also saw that he was shocked to see Camus attacking him and he didn't react. See what happened to Milo... he took Saga's Galaxian Explosion but had no scratch... because he hold back his Antares to take Saga's one. In real fight against Radhamantys, I don't think that he would be as hesitant as he was against Camus...

Quote:
Mu's Stardust Revolution is pretty crap too
His most powerful blow...

Quote:
Crystal Wall itself as a technique is nothing great
Not only it protects Mu but it turns back the attack to the sender... And the defense can adapt to the blow Mu has to counter (Crystal Net against Fairy Thoning).

Quote:
Psychokinesis will do nothing if Mu's cosmos is inferior, either. But I do think he has a shot.
Kanon's one was able to imobilize Radhamantys... and Mu's is the strongest among the gold saints. Nothing to do with cosmos beacause Old Roshi's one was able to cancel Sion's when he was holding Mu.

Quote:
Shaka
Saga/Kanon
Dohko/Shion
Mu/Camus
Aioria
Shura
Aldebaran
Milo
Deathmask/Aphrodite
Well... I dunno if you know the Taizen encyclopedia but it is an official data book holding informations about the character's fighting abilities... and it says that.
- Sion's abilities are perfect (since Dôko is Sion's equal, same for him)
- If Sion fought Saga with his young body, Saga would never have killed him.
- Saga's power is the strongest of the new gen Gold Saints.

So the top would be :
- Sion/Dôko
- Saga/Kanon
then I would put :
- Shaka/Mu
- Aiolia/Camus
- Milo/Shura/Aldebaran
- Death Mask and Aphrodite

About Radhamantys' power...
Spoiler:
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote