View Single Post
Old 2008-08-25, 23:29   Link #298
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalNite View Post
Hoho i restarted the game and followed the guide at http://narukana.basci.net/?FrontPage.

Well i must say it really help me get all SS except for 2 missions. 1st mission( Ah crap i sux XD) and 2-4(Which i lost Nozomi to the boss >.<) Other than tt i have been getting SS. I m so happy . I cant really read Japanese but my chinese is good so i try to understand from the Kanji >.<. Now comes 3-2, one hell of a stage. Any advice on 3-2?
My post a few posts ago with the spoiler tag of 'chapter 3 strats' has suitable lineups and movements and the lineup for Babzelad. However, that strat is VERY reliant on Nozomu having his 720M/320F defense and Katima having her 8%M/500F attack and probably her Final Veloctiy too. Out of interest, what moves have you taken from SS rewards? Also, which of the 6 females are you planning to follow her route with?

Question on 6-1: Do you get to switch your teams around once more when you reach the final point with Babzelad or is the battle with Shou the last chance you get?