View Single Post
Old 2008-11-18, 09:35   Link #50
Eggs in a Bottle
Ehh I love suits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKnight View Post
Ahn_Mihn's point (and mine) is: She doesn't want to live a life of constant hospital visits, which would mean pain and torture to her. Why prevent her from dying peacefully?
That's not her point, I thought this would happen when the Singapore dude got in with his euthanasia talk.

We were talking of which life would be better, not of should somebody prevent her from doing anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggs in a Bottle View Post
Euthanasia and suicide. It's a free world, you can do what you want, just if it doesn't annoy other people. Like the hell I care.
--

Quote:
Wow, you DO suck at making arguments. I haven't really seen him doing anything of the sort (if anything, you were the one calling people names). What you just did there, in the context of an argument, is to cover your ears and sing "La la la la I can't hear you~". That's a great way of discussing, right there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
So, your defense is that you call them as you don't see them. You do suck at making arguments.
(I let Anh answer Knight)

And notice, Knight also targetted his post at me.

Quote:
Stupid and irrelevant drawn-out relationship. She's neither poor nor in a concentration camp, and I'm sure there's people who never eat apples in their life. It's these comments, completely unrelated to the matter at hand, the ones that make your arguments fall to pieces.
And Knight, how would Indiana Jones respond when somebody was falling off a cliff and Indiana shouted "grab my hand" and the person in trouble would shout back "why".

Indeed I was gonna shout "because you are f***** falling", but rather, I just placed that example.

Last edited by Eggs in a Bottle; 2008-11-18 at 09:57.
Eggs in a Bottle is offline   Reply With Quote