View Single Post
Old 2012-05-28, 06:02   Link #44
Hyper
Irregular Hunter

It was a hard decision but I gave this episode a nine, same as the last one, not because it's as...impressive, but for the fact that I was very entertained considering that nothing happened. (As far as I see, can't be sure nothing will be relevant.) The discussion itself and characters interaction is fun to watch, the accompany animation looks lively as always. On the other hand, I think the ragdoll in the explanation scene isn't appropriated. It's not bad, but not in the same standard as, say, the picture book in episode 3.

Other than that, I really like the seiyuus' performance in the Mayaka-is-angry scene. Both Mayaka's non-stop complaining and Eru's silent desperation to get Houtarou to help came out really well.

About the letter, while this is pushing it a little, him using lowercase isn't that surprising. We are talking about quadratic equation after all. I've never see anyone wrote that down using uppercase. And when you talked about it days after days, it's believable that you'll unconsciously use it in other place as well.

Last edited by Hyper; 2012-05-28 at 18:43.