View Single Post
Old 2013-04-28, 01:00   Link #3305
Dyingbreath

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Sort of.

However, I don't really need to show the changes, the irony is that I need to show things which are unchanged (or rather reversed back to original state).

Why?

Because Time is a concept perceived by humans. The whole week can repeat itself without anybody knowing (even if the said person is a singularity unaffected by the time alteration).

Event happening during that day can change (even if the time is looping) due to reasons as simple as "somebody woke up feeling lazy" or "doesn't feel like it".

=

Since To-aru-verse characters are still affected by time alteration (Even Aiwass or may be Aiwass is just acting ignorant so that he can have fun watching).

Certain characters(*cough* Tokimi) can beat the crap out of the canon characters without major impact to the To-aru story. The only thing changed is that the Canon Characters will avoided certain route sub-consciously.

Example:
A fork road which Accelerator can go left or right.

But because he pick right in the previous timeline, he end up fighting Tokimi (One-sided curbstomp battle because Accelerator underestimated her). So after time reset, he will always pick left (side-effect of the Butterfly Effect).

Working on finer detail on certain plot (It's Academy City, so trying to attempt a Gambit pileup ) and the causes of the weird events happening in the story.

Still have difficulty working on format of the story and which plot to start first (mostly to hide certain facts)

As for the title....still a work in progress.

Still wondering if I should use To-Aru's title format (A certain XXXX) or just go for something which represent the story.
I'd personally go with something easier to work with or else you'll be bogged down explaining everything and even then a lot of people won't get it (plus you're doing inexcusable things to the concept of time)
Dyingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote