View Single Post
Old 2011-12-17, 11:46   Link #3978
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Yes she was a member of Phantom's Elite 4, but all but Aria got owned by Fairy Tail's A-ranked mages (Erza took him out with just one attack too) and Natsu took out both Totomaru AND Gajeel. But to be fair, Fairy Tail has several A-ranked mages that are near equal to most other Guilds S-ranked - it's just that Fairy Tail's S-class exam is so tough but once you get there - there's no doubt that you are an S-class mage.
Well also those 3 A-ranked mages made it to the 2nd round of the S-class test before it was interupted.

Quote:
It's just that Juvia never really fought with as much fevor as she is now - Erza sensed the potential but seeing it in action has her going: If she would have fought this way against me, she might have beaten me.

And as for why she changed....
Because it's raining and she doesn't want the rain to rust her armor and get her clothes wet. Bikinis (most of them) were made to get wet.
I do agree with you I don't think we've ever seen her go full bore at someone and she didn't seem to care much about becoming a S-class mage and probably wouldn't have wen't if Gray wasn't there.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote