View Single Post
Old 2008-07-27, 09:43   Link #3033
Aaron008R

Keroko knocked some sense into me.
Indeed, I need to give Cadia-tan some attention as well, lest I become alienated from her.

Me: *pats Cadia-tan's head*

Cadia Zwei: Long time no see, Onii-chan!

(She's becoming more literate. She matures thru the posts.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I liked it, it's not as obvious to picture a swordfight and all the tension surrounding it.
Thanks.:3 Though not as obvious? I'm kinda lost...^^;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
.... Aaron.... do you know what your snippet has spawned?!

Sigandis, that's what! Knights of the Swords, their wills clashing, a dance of hearts and blades, on the battlefield of love!

*casts Alert and Accel and RUNS LIKE HELL*

Ninjaposting. TIred. 10,11,12 and 15 hour shifts.
Hardy, har, har, Wild Duck-kun.()

Of course, that's rather expected, considering much of the cast is female. Besides, how can you not have a male OC with a planned large presence in the fanonverse who interacts to great extent with the cast without getting a little harem treatment?:P

Let's see... For Grandis, it's...

Spoiler for Current planned harem chart. >:3:

~Just like that...

Grandis: Ahh. Just like that, I see...

Me: Yep! That's how it i-ACK!!!!

Grandis: I'm not sure if this kind of stuff is necessary...

Me: B-but it'll be great!

Grandis: And what do you mean by playmates for the Battle Maniacs...?

Me: Oh that. Err... Um... Hehe...

*RUNZ*

Grandis: *sigh* =_=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
*pats Aaron*

The thing is, unlike other threads on the internet, this one shall live till then. We'd have more delicious stuff for you then. Maybe we'll finally have the Cadia Trinity!

Quote:
Just as long as you don't disappear permanently as An Hero did... We'll wait for the return of Hayaurion!!!

*FLEEEEZ*
Right...

Quote:
Snippet.
Tousen da. Ore wa Aaron dakara...:P

(Of course. That's because I'm Aaron...:P)

Quote:
But nevertheless it was like Goose said, in implications! Now taken with this video discovered by Eva earlier, I can now safely conclude:

Signum = Sheryl Nome
Grandis = Alto
Hayate = Ranka Lee

...and their relative heights FIT!!!

*transforms to Wolf form and FLEEEEEZ FASTAAAH!!!*
~___~
DAMMIT, KHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
=3 =3 =3

WIN!

Signum is certainly going all out, and the same for Grandis. Though, it seems that Grandis is having advantage right now with his elemental control. I wonder what's going to happen in Part 2 ...

Anyway, some minor nitpicks:

Spoiler for Errors:
Thanks a lot for both the complement and the correction!!!
And advantage? We'll just have to wait and see...>:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
I... have returned...
From the barren wastes of the world, I have found my path, and returned here...

...And I bring with me... something... different.
Allow the OCs to explain.

Glen: "When Kagerou-san first began the Order of Freelance Mages, he had a vision of a unit that would mix firepower and magic, creating a diversion from canon that began to snowball out of control.

Emili: "With the introduction of elements from Halo - notably the weapons, certain characters, and a great deal of the equipment - the story of the Order became less of a fantasy and more of a military, harder science-fiction tale."

Erick: "And the story known as Alpha took that a step further, by eliminatin' anything that composed the canon. It destroyed the canon, and that not only alienated a lot o' people, but also made the story nothing like its base.

Franz: "Nanoha has no room for mindless space zombies, hulking giants in green armor, and a useless main character. So it was decided; it's time to return to our roots. By taking what worked, and removing what didn't, Kagerou-san has effectively... caused the Fate of Destruction, and the Joy of Rebirth."

Naomi: "Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Alpha is dead in the water; it no longer exists. Kagerou-san apologizes profusely, a thousand times over, for those who enjoyed it, and wishes that he could finish it. But he can't, not in the state it's in. It's time to fix things, to make them closer to canon, to reset his OCs and set them into the right direction."

Rena: "And so begins our story... we are the new characters. We're going to help everything be set straight. We are returning to canon, and putting our own little mix to it, just like a good Original Character should. We're going to diversify the ideas started by our predecessors, and continue that trend. We will fix the problems..."

Raye: "And create new wonders... or so we like to think. This is not only a rebirth, rebuild, recreation, or what have you. This is something new and exciting. Kagerou-san has found his spark again, what made him love to write, and now, he's going to start over. He's going to show you that he can write a good story, without diverging too strongly from canon; he's going to build us up slowly."

Aelita: "You will learn about us, and who we are. You will see a slow buildup of ideas, thoughts, rants, and feelings, creating a new vision for us, in Outer Cadia. We will unite the universe that Kagerou-san envisioned with the universe that we call Kerokanon. No longer will there be such a strong divergence. No longer will canon be smashed to pieces. It will be... extended."

Alexander: "The new Alpha - if it's even called that - will seek to unite Outer Cadia with that other thread, to give people who never come here a new outlook on us, to show us that we both can interact in such a way that they get us. We will make Keroko, Tesla, and Syn as if they were always there. We will make Kha and Fate's romance believable. We will take all of your thoughts and ideas, and we will expand on them. You, all of you, will be helping us... well, we hope."

Zirnitra: ". We are not the Order of Freelance Mages. From this point forward, the old Order is now Goose's, to do what he wants to with them, to do what he will, and make his former master proud. That's right, Goose; Kagerou-san is releasing you. He says it's time for you to make your own way in this place; time for you to do what you will. And Kagerou-san, he's going his own, bringing all with him, even you again, if you wish.

We are The Black Order. And we invite you to help tell our story."
That's a little sad...
But anyway, it's still your choice. I'll be looking forward and will be supporting your project, nonetheless. Go for it, KAGEROU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Less IRC, more posting!
!!!!!!!!!

Y-YES MA'A-err, SIR!!!
(Gah...>.> I got trapped...)

(You're right. I guess I will now. I miss being here. Thanks, Keroko.)

Quote:
You know, these two should get along just fine after Grandis gets Befriended. They're quite a lot alike, yet each with their own particular traits.
Yep, they would. Like I said above, sparring partners. >:3

Quote:
EPIC FAIL

*dies*

See? I told you putting it up was a bad idea, Aaron. T_T

*chills in the corner*

Zetsuboshita. T_T Toushoran ni ZETSUBOSHITA! T_T T_T T_T
It's alright.^^;;
The road to victory is laden with many failures! What matters is that you don't give up and gun for the goal!!! >:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Well... Kakihara was born in Düsseldorf and his pronunciation is pretty good. But yeah he somehow manages to make it sound like Exprozion! xD
Yeah. XD

Quote:
Ah sorry for not commenting the match itself...
It was 2 o'clock in the morning and I was staying at a friends place watching anime all night, so I was only able to quickread things.
It's alright...^^;;

Quote:
Pretty impressive! Signum fighting is always nice. And Grandis has some badass moves himself. xD
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post

MORE!!!!
Later!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Warning: following spoiler box is made of randomness. Feel free to ignore it if irks you.

Spoiler for random:

Hit by the sudden urge to write yet unable to direct it towards something meaningful, I have to resort to venting my frustration in simple words and posting it here. Though I hope it retains the slightest of value for being half-baked riddles of one thousand and one story ideas that has long been clogged in my mind that was released in this binge.

..though I have to say it feels great getting this out of my system through this selfish rant.
I find it interesting.:P

Especially this part about Katrina...
Quote:
"The magnificent siren that now lies cast in stone, buried in loss and fear. What shall become of her frost and flame? Shall they lie forgotten now that God has forsaken her?"
Nighty-crack, much...? *nudgenudgehinthint*

>.>

<.<

>.<

*RUNZ!!!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Methink this can be explored and expounded into something very interesting . It, or they, can be as seeds of inspiration, waiting to be sowed, nourished and harvested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Nicely done short here. I don't think there's anything like a graceful, one-on-one battle to really show what two people are like.
Indeed. Thanks.

Quote:
Sucks that you're gonna be out so long though... Then again, you got something good to go for, so put your all into it! And we shall keep the banners of Cadia flying high! :3
I'll be counting on you guys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Well, I'm just dropping by right now...seems you've been busy.

Anyway, I've got to working on my next chapter of SearcherS, so here's a preview...

Spoiler for Ch.13- Preview:
Long time no see, Satty!
And the old partners are duking it out I see. I'll look forward to seeing the match in full.

Quote:
Alright then, see ya. (Wonders how much backlog is going to occur 2 weeks later due to a trip to Philippines...)

Awesome!!!

Quote:
Very good. Scrapping unneeded complications to make the profiles flow better. I'm proud of you.
I'd also attribute it a bit to how you cared for Kha here in OCT for the past few weeks. Good job!

Quote:
And be very very carefull with what you do with Chao, Kha. Chao is my favourite character in the Negimaverse, and you know how protective I can get where the lore of my favourite characters is concerned.
It's good to see this side of Keroko once in a while...
Just like the old days, ne, Kha?

Quote:
And of all the screwed up Khrack, I hope at least Keroko x Chao semi-yuri survived.

Quote:
Somewhat. The main problem is that Chao is basically a non-entity in the manga prior to the Mahora Festival, and since Keroko is not introduced untill the Kyoto arc, it makes it difficult to think of a reason for the two of them to know eachother so well.

Or rather, it makes it dificult to think of a reason for Keroko to know Chao so well.
Complicated indeed...:/

Though introducing sudden connections isn't really that hard. Akamatsu tends to make a number of sudden connections, after all. >:3

Anyway, back to work for me.

*gives Cadia Zwei another pat*

Cadia Zwei: See you again, Onii-chan!

Me: Seeyaz. =3

*runs off*

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-07-27 at 14:04.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote