View Single Post
Old 2009-11-04, 17:31   Link #53
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I was wrong. I have never thought that the WG would be this dirty in their attempts to stop Whitebeard. Since Aokiji froze Buggy and the rest, I don't know if that part will make it to the rest of the world, but hopefully it will. And hopefully WG will suffer the worst damage they had ever felt since the crimes they committed hundreds of years ago.

Another interesting thing is Akainu is doing the dirty work as usual. I guess this also tells something about the Vice Admirals and their personalities. And, the waste of the phrase, Government dogs, by using it for the Shichibukai.

Anyway. Whitebeard will definitely die before this arc ends. There is no question on this anymore. And the way he dies, in terms of the results, will get closer to how Roger died, in terms of strengthening the flames of the young ones. I guess next chapter will be an extremely emotional chapter, showing the response of the pirates to Whitebeard's words and actions. (And I won't be surprised if he actually dies while saving not Ace's but Luffy's life)