View Single Post
Old 2010-06-15, 06:42   Link #11064
Oliver
Back off, I'm a scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalwitch View Post
Okay, for more things. I actually think that "Beatrice" what really wants is to prevent the incidents, so she may heard the plan and wrote the letters. After all, she has the same writing as the "Beatrice" in Maria's diary, so I think there must be someone living on kuwadorian. We should include the information given in the TIP "notes of a certain cook", where Gohda sees a woman in underwear (I think it's that way... xD ) in the mansion.
The interesting bit about the Kuwadorian is that while we never see scenes in the interior of Kuwadorian that unambiguously say that this is where they happen, we see backgrounds associated with Kuwadorian in several unexpected places.

Namely, scenes between Maria and Ange where Ange tells Maria to show her magic, and scenes between Maria and Beatrice all seem to happen in the vicinity of Kuwadorian. In fact, I should grep through the script and make a complete list of where those backgrounds are used...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalwitch View Post
And I noticed due to a previous comment that in the games Kanon's body "disappears" is when Kinzo "is still alive" until the end. THAT may be interesting.
LyricalAura brought this up before in detail. It appears that it is possible for Kanon's body to be Kinzo's body in some situations, but it is quite definite that all instances of Kinzo's body cannot be Kanon's body, which is a shame since it would really simplify some things.

Unfortunately as I have mentioned previously, the particular kind of polydactily Kinzo has to have for it to be recognisable that he had it after his body is incinerated is much more rare than 1 in 1000 live births that the characters cite on screen, possibly making his body completely unique in this moment on Earth. It is not known whether Ryukishi is aware of that or not.

This link has been determined hazardous for the spoiler averse
by the Department of Education.
(updated 2010-08-24)
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote