Thread: Nintendo Wii
View Single Post
Old 2006-07-27, 09:24   Link #40
funkymunky

im glad it doesnt have dvd or mp3 functions. it would just take away from soley playing video games. im psyched about the WII!! first person shooter games are gonna be so great! i dont have to pay $2 to play time crisis anymore. my most anticpated game would have to be zelda. i love this new Link look.

and now... dont call me a basher or fanboy/girl or anything, just facts and speculations
- Nintendo president Satoru Iwata described Wii as "the system that never sleeps." Although no definite details were provided, it was said that the standby mode would require very little electricity, about the equivalent of a miniature lightbulb.

- Sony did have a different controller in mind first, a crescent shaped one (looked better in my opinion) but changed it back to a very similar controller they had on PS2 but this one has sensory motion w/o rumble or stereo. alot of articles online are stating that Sony is going along the same route as Nintendo (for lack of better terms)

- now for PRICE, alot of people are unhappy at PS3's price compared to the WII or XBOX 360.
PS3 - around $600
Wii - around $250
Xbox 360 - around $300
pretty big difference in my opinion
funkymunky is offline   Reply With Quote