View Single Post
Old 2008-05-22, 18:54   Link #1258
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN24 View Post
Zero's USJ is exactly the same thing so I can't see why the Japanese should accept USJ but not Suzaku's plan consider that less Japanese lives as well as Britanians lives will be sacrifice if they accept Suzaku

He has no choice but to advance through the army because that's the only way for an "eleven" to gain status, power.
I think he has more or less discarded the bloodshed part ever since Euphie incident. And he only slaughter soldiers not civilians.
-Because unlike the country that Suzaku serves with complete faith the USJ never declared war on Japan for all those years. Instead they claimed to uphold justice and oppress those who would use their power to terrorize the weak and defenceless. When a hero declares a country independant it sounds a whole lot more convincing than a representative of a country that slaughtered your people.

-Not true. He could have chosen to become a political figure like Martin Luther king and proceed with his plans that way. Instead he chose to serve a foreign military power without a second thought, a plan that doomed his "I don't want to kill people" speech. We know that Honorary Britanians gain more rights as civilians so why not try being a "peaceful revolutionary"?

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2008-05-22 at 20:33.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote