View Single Post
Old 2010-10-12, 03:15   Link #34
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Yeah, the first episode was very detailed about Junichi being scared to ask Haruka the confession he made, but on the other arcs... He just seems to be perfectly fine with it... He's like some pimp now...
I wouldn't go as far as to say he's fine with it, just that it doesn't play a huge part of the story compared to the time in Haruka's arc. I mean do people want Jun acting the exact same in every arc due to what happened two years ago? I don't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I'm fairly disappointed they keep *re-inventing* Junichi's personality for the different arcs. He really isn't the same guy even from the beginning of each arc. What I was hoping for is to watch the "same guy" evolve to a different Junichi in response to the changes in events and moments of fate that have him ending up with such different sorts of females. Ah well... too much expectation from disposable entertainment.
If it was the same Jun in every arc who was effected by what happened two years ago, we'd have a lot of people complaining. I'm guessing that's why we see a few changes. Personally i don't think they're big enough changes, i mean he's still the same old Jun in each arc.