Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Hey! I recognize those panties!

Not mine but how did he got this shot?!

Spoiler for NSFW:

http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_...S3&gid=isamshi

Probably she is the main character, and the photo is take in an animated sequence..

Btw mine screen shot of the Dire Wolf in a Coffin is in Soren Times vol.8 in Random Sightings category.
The link don't work..probably there a problem in the site capcom.

And yes Kenji...you were right..the game is good.

For now, i only have few hours of play..but the game is good...the landscape outside the city, the Cities, and the monster are really well done...the combat system is good, and the pawns behave well in the fights...

Regarding the places closed, like dungeons, catacombs, the 'atmosphere is very nice indeed...the fact that you use the lantern attached to the body,to illuminate is good...,and the fact that the lantern can illuminate only an area near you..make the atmosphere really good... i think the lighting system there is perfect.

the puzzles that i found so far were normal..but i liked these.

is just awesome, fight a cyclops that are high, climbing on him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Why are so many people bitching about the lack of fast travel? Don't they know that if they included that in the game, the day-night cycle would be pretty meaningless and everybody would avoid it? Doesn't this bring more to the atmosphere where you have to form a strategy in completing quests and trying to run from the dark?

Anyway, it's a shame that you can't romance your main pawn. I think she is growing on me XD

Yeah i agree with you..like i said the lighting system in this game is really well done,and go around at night, with only a lantern,creates an incredible 'atmosphere...and i like it.so i liked the decision of Capcom for the lack of fast travel..however you can travel fast with specific objects.

And yes..is shame that you can't romance the main pawn damn...i don't like this.

What class did you choose for your main character? and main pawn?