Thread: Licensed Dance in the Vampire Bund
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-10, 11:10   Link #1030
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Interesting last episode it was cool getting a look at how Mina will look when she matures. She going to be freakin hot when she grows up in a couple hundred years lol. At least those 3 vampire lord bastards got put in there place. I took a lot of pleasure in watching them kneel before Miina lol. AKira and Miina's is quite strong and i doubt anyone could break it. Its very obvious of the love there it goes well beyond master and servant queen and knight. The ending with Yuki watching the two butterflies together was a nice touch. Would i like to see these two get together as lovers hell yea will it happen who knows. Even though Miina is suppose to carry on the pureblood blood line that does not mean eventually her emotions and Akiras wont get the better of them. I guess there will be a season 2 given that there is still a Miina clone out there vying for her own position. Meiran was a great character right up till the end the fact that she fought the same reasons Akira did made perfect sense to me its just a shame she had to die but she died with a smile while being held by Akira. The killing blow by Akira was nicely done sacrifice an arm to get the kill.

nicely done hopefully season 2 if and when it comes will be just as good.