View Single Post
Old 2011-06-23, 11:08   Link #1500
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
If I'm to be honest, I'm more interested in AGE than I'm with Origin. I mean, I like Origin and the first series and all, but I had already watched the first TV (in two languages), the movie trilogy, and played the game, so the only motivation to watch it is that after A New Translation, seeing all those old shows get redone in a new modern high quality animation is pretty neat, and all those classic fights end up looking as good as they should be.

On the other hand, AGE offers something different, new potential for the franchise, interesting story hook and it's something I hadn't seen before.

Still, pretty nice stuff to look forward to.

I somewhat agree that it is a story done and told a billion times in games, movie, anime, novel format...but....BUT this is too awesome.

They highlight the human drama a lot more in Origins, gives a much more interesting backstory to the development of Mobile suits, the origins of zeon, char's history...there's a lot more in this than anything else, assuming this is going to be a faithful adaptation that is.

I can't wait, the action is going to be so awesome too, judging how they portray action in Origins, scene by scene camera by camera, makes it feel so visceral and intense a bit similar to Gantz in terms of presentation (not violence, although there is a bunch of gore in origins too). God this is crazy...

What are they going to do with Bright!?!?!?!?!
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote