View Single Post
Old 2013-03-03, 18:36   Link #2566
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Yes, but as you yourself noted, that's just THIS war. What about the others that could happen in the future the next time an Aizen level threat appears?
unohana wasnt exactly helpful in fending off aizen. and she was only able to heal the injured because aizen didnt kill them for some unknown stupid reason. also, i think kubo only cares about this war since this is the end of the series. it sucks not being able to talk about the story logically, but kubo has made it impossible. who will be the go-to healer this arc? kirinji. who will be the goto healer in the future beyond bleach? some 4th squad member who randomly got to be as good as is needed at healing i guess

Quote:
There would've been dead captains coming out of the previous war had it not been for Unohana. And that was a war the Zero Squad didn't deem necessary to join in on (since the Gotei 13 still barely won).
zero squad must have known that kubo had no intention of killing anyone good in the arrancar arc. i know it sounds silly of me to say it like that, but it's true. aizen was so far above the captains that he could have easily killed them. he was beating them 4 at a time for pity's sake. the only reason he didnt kill them was because he didnt want to for no reason. and the overall reason was because kubo didnt want him to. it's illogical and stupid but true

i know making an argument like this makes it impossible to debate the issue, but when it comes to logic in bleach, i just dont see it. fight outcomes are all at kubo's whim regardless of whether or not the exact same thing happened prior with different results
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote