View Single Post
Old 2008-08-20, 08:33   Link #423
Seifall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
That sounds like a pretty damn good guess. It does seem like whenever Ranka has a mood swing the Vajara either attack or something happens with them. So If Ranka freaks out about Sheryl and Alto no only will the ones that just hatched go nuts but the specimens could revive as well? Could this be the plan all along that the conspirators were hoping for, complete chaos?

This is a good guess but how come that nothing happenned in the end of episode 12, when she ate alone her bitter cookies?
In episode 8 when Sheryl was always with Alto ? In episode 10 with Sheryl's kiss on the beach ?
If this was the plan the conspirators were hoping for, Grace would have already made a worst scene than what we saw in episode 19 for Ranka.
It has more something to do with Ranka's voice , when she sings not only aimo, that's when you see the vajra reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Says who? Even if she would die in the end ( highly unlikely ), she could always choose to do something else, like piloting. She probably won´t, because May'n wants to keep selling singles, but she already has evolved past being only a singer, right in the show.

I also think her death is very highly unlikely. BUT :
Piloting ? She is ill, ( even if it improved in the last episode she 's still " dying")
And her poor attempt in episode 14 with Mikhail 's VF 25G shows well she will not be a pilot ...

By the way I skipped the ED ( were too on the jump for episode 20's preview)
The lyrics seems to fit ranka's mind in episode 19 and sheryl's mind in future episode.
I know people will start again to say this utterly ridiculous or a stupid argument( Thanks for the anonymous comment thought )
Anyway,
Ranka pix : I'm frustated at myself because it's easier to distrust than it is to love or desire ( you can easily compare it with how she misleaded the scene on the rooftop) and Alto/Sheryl explaining her what happenned in episode 20 confirms it

Sheryl pix : It hurts, you say you're my friend yet you don't love me.you said you will protect me yet you're not by my side( aka what i said about an unrequited love from Sheryl) You can start to bomb me but unlike you I am leaning on something here not on a ready made idea...
I heard from here people saying Triangler talks about Misa Hikaru Minmay, it's true but they included it at the end of a big cliffhanger in episode 19. They're playing with the story...
Northern Cross ED is a love confession and the pix are what I already said...
Episode 22/23 may be the ones which prove me wrong or right.