View Single Post
Old 2013-04-29, 11:33   Link #62
SeanJD

I loved episode 3. I have finally got to see how Saori was before she became an otaku. I could not believe how many other characters were introduced such as Shinya, and Kanata (with other pen names). I did know about her older sister leaving her behind because of various circumstances in her life that she decided to do everything before kicking the bucket. I was stunned to see how beautiful Saori-san looked like without her glasses and how timid she was at first. I was shocked when Kaori pointed a weapon at Shinya and was joking with him. I also laughed when Shinya was being described in Kanata's manga as the "Prince of Darkness" which was obvious as he portrayed the character from "Maschera" and he reacted so funny that I was laughing out loud.

I can see why Saori was mad in the first season that Kirino left to go to her sport activities in America and in this episode that her older sister only had made the inner circle by herself and blamed Saori for not participating in the group because of her timidity. I was saddened that the friends that Saori had made were all drifting away from her, but it was Kanata that made her believed in herself that she had had to make her own inner circle. It gave her the inspiration to make an otaku community to invite those that could be friends and share the same hobbies with each other. In the end, it was nice seeing the old group back again and Saori celebrated her birthday the way she had wanted.