Thread: Viper's Creed
View Single Post
Old 2009-02-16, 09:42   Link #47
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Enjoyed episode 2 i swear there is always noob around to screw things up. I would have been pissed off for one reason and one reason only. Because of him i lost money and that is not acceptable lol. Money is not everything but they are not fighting for some ideals they fight for money this is their profession its like mercenaries. So far the girl and the huge guy are my favorite i love his little quotes from his mother.

I understand the kid has his own ideals he want to fulfill but the Vipers dont give JACK about that and trying to force it on others is wrong. But i think he learned a valuable lesson and he was able to kick some ass in the pipes too. Going up against your own parents is tough especially when your father is in a seat of power.

Still loving the mech designs is it wrong of me to have watched the scene of the Vipers launching 5 times? lol i couldnt help it nice ass scene.

thanks to the guys who are subbing this appreciate it.