View Single Post
Old 2008-02-03, 20:58   Link #72
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlekitty View Post
Yeah, I agree with you here. Akio probably can't help the way she feels. I just think she needs to realize the position she's in before acting on those feelings.

Hmm... you may be right be right. I'm probably reading in to things a bit much. I just think it would be quite interesting if in reality, Nobuse knows Akio quite well (and may even know about her feelings for Shin, but covers it up), and Akio needs to realize that Nobuse has always been there for her.

Who knows? (unless, of course, you've read the manga or played the game) With this anime, anything's possible!
More like he's been following her everywhere. He is obsessive, that isn't exactly a good quality. From what has been shown so far, he doesn't know all that much about her. It looks more like he's in his own dream and believing that he knows her well and that she returns his affection.

He is always happy around her but you see no such happiness in Ai, unless Shin appears. So, if he knows everything about her, he is also clearly blind as he doesn't see her facial expression.