Thread: Licensed Freezing [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-22, 14:43   Link #2240
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^ I think that if Charles just murdered Elizabeth right away then she wouldn't lose...

Well, I give up arguing about Andre and Elizabeth vs Charles. You're right after all. Elizabeth became determine and never gave up to fight Charles because of Andre.

But hey, Attila's personality is still as annoying as hell. Charles never learns, so does Attila. Attila's conversation with her own clique shows that she's shallow in regard to the situation with Team 13. Does she want Team 13 to come pay respect to their clique and hang out with other pandoras when they have their own training program organized by the higher ups?

I also thinks that Tricy is going overboard too. Chiffon ignores Satellizer's action because it's not her who start the fight, yet Tricy seems to antagonize Satellizer after Chiffon's gone simply because previously Satellizer broke many school rules, which was started by other pandoras who became bitches against her. But well, nothing happens yet.

And now trouble will start because everyone is jerk. Team 13 will be pitted against an entire school because of Charles and Attila's action. Yeah, Attila is at fault too. Remember that Charles also felt bad and trouble to face Attila who was in Elizabeth's clique so she tried to avoid her to avoid more trouble, yet Attila started acting almighty saying that Charles is a bitch who looks down and doesn't want to associate with other students (I think Attila said like team 13 as a whole is a bitch). You can't expect someone who's quite a sociopath to do well answering to Attila. Then Charles just lost her already loose self-restrain. Charles probably insulted Elizabeth mainly because she didn't teach her underlings well enough since Charles started talking about Elizabeth and insulting her right after Attila annoyed the hell out of her...

It shouldn't become this long of an argument. My whole point about this development is, Attila asks for it and she deserves what she asks for. She provoke a mad dog, of course she'd be bitten and possibly torn apart. Charles is a bitch, but Attila is too. Don't you remember that Attila lured Rana to fight against Satellizer with her lies, brought 2 more stronger pandoras in her team to beat Satellizer and Rana when they are both injured, and got away safely (probably a few scold from Elizabeth, but Elizabeth also antagonized Satellizer at that time). You really forgive her for that?

Now I hope Satellizer's asshole siscon younger brother will be the next one who got utterly crushed by another villain... Don't you think that let asshole teaching another asshole a harsh lesson is quite convenient because you wouldn't dirty your own hands for revenge, and the assholes got what they deserve?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote