View Single Post
Old 2006-01-16, 08:11   Link #411
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by servitude
d) In any case, I find the three misfit pilots from EA ? Blue Cosmos more entertainign and fun to watch then the three misfit extended in Destiny. Somehow having a chick that is nothing more than a dumb down version of Fllay but with a knack for piloting MS who then have an affair with one of the lead characters just make then enemy weaker.. Which filled the series with a "this is such a one sided affair" series...
Well, personally, i wouldn't be so sure about Auel and Sting... though i little less evil, they were more like the druggies... Stellar on the other hand, i just hated her so much... She was just annoying and the relationship she had with Shinn had to be one of the worst in the fanchise... i would have liked it better if she was more like the other extended... or they atleast changed what Shinn and Stellar's relationship was like... ugh...
I did like how they killed off the extended... except for Sting who should have died the first time... I kinda liked how Auel was killed off a few episodes first, and the rest later... it feels somewhat more believable when a team dies in seperate battles then all at once... not sure why... it just does...

grant it though... if i had to pick i would definatly say the druggies were better... in addiction to my hatred for stellar, the extended and Neo didn't seem nearly as threaten/strong as the druggies

the extended and Neo had trouble fighting Inexperienced Shinn in Impusle, Demi-waterdowned-god Athrun in savior, and two Zakus...
The Druggies gave demi-god Kira in freedom and Demi-god Athrun in Justice a real challenge
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote