View Single Post
Old 2008-06-24, 21:07   Link #67
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
Milly saw that Kallen was still the same kind person that she was in the student council so she may also understand why Lelouch did what he did. I see Shirley as the major problem, and Tablefap.
Exactly. Ah well, if Lelouch wants to gather'em all together at the end, it might require that they all find out that he's Zero and coming to terms with it anyway...
But Millay has always been the most understanding of the crew, sorta, so she might possibly be the one of them who'd find it easiest to forgive Lelouch.

Quote:
Well, I wouldn't be against it myself. If he ended up doing a lot of good in the end, but lost his friend in the process it could have something there.
I suppose so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday
It's impossible to hate Kallen though, right? Lelouch's actions are a bit easier to criticize.
Well, to be fair, Lelouch's deeds is far more atricious than Kallens so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday
I wonder how Shirley would react to knowing Kallen was with Lelouch in the Order, though she may not care at that point and realize all her fantasies were true.
My guess is that she'd be sad. She'd probably assume that they already have a relationship as well. Either way, it wouldn't help her trust in him...