Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-28, 23:29   Link #21976
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapono View Post
So I just finished reading the whole manga and had a few questions and thoughts. I definitely feel like kurumu has raised her game, and could be on equal ground with moka for tsukunes love. I think gyokuro has a plan for tsukune and moka since they both have the shinso blood, and I think ultimately one of them dies. Where does kokoas allegiance stand in all this? Does she join fairy tale and fights against her friends? Also funniest moment for me would have to be when the fake tsukune grabbed kokoas breast lol.
Well, this series, dosen't have a tradegy genre, and despite the dark moments it has sometimes, I don't think we will get any major characther deaths...

As for the paring disscusion, I agree with Shinso Tsukune that he is going to end up with Moka - after all, she is the one who is responisble for Tsukune staying in the Academy, so the other girls would have never met Tsukune if he hasn't met and fallen in love with Moka first - and while he still cares for the other girls, I think it's a "plationic" care, in other words that he cares about them, becuase they are his friends.

Furthermore, Tsukune and Moka are connected by something more then just their feelings for each other, since they are also connected by the Shinso blood they both have (which, in my opinion, is definitely having a influence on their relationship) - and unlike the other girls, Tsukune also shares a destiny with Moka as well - after all, so far we haven't heard any prophecies that connect Tsukune with the other girls.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote