View Single Post
Old 2007-09-27, 12:56   Link #91
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Sorry, but School Days was famous for the bloody way the game ended if you messed up. This is an anime adaptation, which means it needs to follow its source material. Makoto's choices in the anime were those of a man without a conscience, thus he reaped what he sow. That's what makes School Days, School Days. It isn't an inspirational story about redemption, and was never meant to be.

And I am sorry if you were miss-lead at any stage into believing that a happy ending was forthcoming. Though I find that rather miraculous since it is pretty hard to miss all the signs and spoilers from the fans of the game.
Klashikari pretty much said my reply but yes i know all about the game. Yes anime needs source material but the game as mentioned had lots of happy endings. Its very obvious how it was going to end. I didnt like Makoto did I think he deserved to die no. I just how they carried out the final aspect of a show that had great potential im not saying a hunky dory happy ending. But come on this crap was just thrown together for pure shock and blood at least put some thought into it.