Thread: Crunchyroll Hanasakeru Seishounen
View Single Post
Old 2009-05-05, 20:45   Link #79
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I really do wonder how this series affects female watchers. I mean, I'm a guy, but the forced pregnancy issues last episode and the 'woman!' comments this episode still is enough to churn my stomach. I really only tolerate it because I know the source material is practically 2 decades old already.

Anyways, I do think that Harry is a freaking genious. Only vaguely saying that Kajika would know who are the three people he chose upon meeting them was just fantastic on his part. He doesn't have to lift a finger, because since Kajika is that age, she'd be drawn towards certain people anyways regardles of the game or not. I'm of the opinion that Harry really did choose no one... he's just letting Kajika's hormones do his dirty work lol.

As for this episode, I just can't help but squeal that the uncle thinks that because Harry chose Li Ren to protect her, Harry has already decided that its him to be her husband. Well, it certainly is supported by the fact that as far as whats shown so far, its only Li Ren Harry allowed an outsider to visit Kajika on the island. XD
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote